Burned out, tired, your business is no longer fun? We sell a lot of businesses because of this. But-don’t feel alone; at some time most business owners will have that “Burned Out” feeling. Many surrender and sell or close the business. And - some take control. If you are getting that feeling, you might want to consider the following to get you back on track:
1. Take some time away from the business (completely away!). You will return with a new perspective and energy.
2. Consult with some professionals about your business and the opportunities. Did you ever hear about the forest and the trees?
3. Learn to say “NO”.
4. Stop being the employee.
5. Get in shape.
6. Remember why you got in business.
7. Protect your time. When you dispense this asset, what is your return?
8. Ask for opinions. It can be easier than asking for help.